Why should you read this?

I don't know. I'm just an average person with questions and thoughts about those questions. Kind of a female Andy Rooney I would think. I hope I have both wisdom and humor. One thing I don't have is great spelling skills so pardon any spelling errors if you would. I do belive in God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit the Comforter. If you are offened by refferences to these you most likely won't want to read this blog. Have a great day until next time ...

Sun Rise on the Farm

Sun Rise on the Farm
Fog and Sun with Halo

Sunset on the farm o8

Sunset on the farm o8
No one paints a picture like God

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Gloating

Gloating not a word you hear very often and I only know of once that it is used in the Bible: 

Proverbs 24:28
"Do not Gloat when your enemy fails;
when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice,
or the Lord will see and disapprove
and turn his wrath from them."

Can you do this?  Do you have compassion or joy when your enemy stumbles or gets hurt?  I can honestly say that 99% of the time I have compassion and the one percent of the time I falter it does not last long and it is not joy I feel but maybe a feeling of they reaped what the sowed.  I try very hard not to allow that thought to last more than a few seconds.

The second part of this proverb is hard for me to understand however, Anyone have any thoughts on it?

Siren's are going on like crazy I just hope that what ever has happened is not too devastating.  The problem is almost all accidents have some repercussions and they are hardly any thing but devastating.

Hoping to get some feed back from all my followers:)



No comments:

Post a Comment